Nowadays, digital payments in India are growing leaps and bounds. In the ecosystem of digital payments, contactless card payments are being seen as a quantum jump. Many banks and NBFCs are working in this direction. E-credit cards are deft payment instruments, which gives freedom to pay without the hassle of carrying a physical card. Joining the rally, PNB has also launched a similar service some time back, about which we are going to discuss.
The country’s second-largest state-run bank Punjab National Bank had launched the PNB e-Credit Card for its customers, which is a digital replica of its physical credit card. PNB customers can use this PNB e-credit card just like a physical credit card but they do not need to carry a physical card. You can shop through this e-credit card by visiting any e-commerce platform or merchant website and many other stores.
How PNB users can use this facility?
- PNB Credit card users can access this service through PNB Genie Mobile App.
- PNB customers can download this PNB Genie app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- For this, you need to go to PNB Genie Mobile App and click on e-Credit Card Facility.
- By clicking on it, users can get the details of their PNB e-credit card and can easily view it in the app.
- Through this app, PNB customers can get information about all the facilities, offers available on their e-credit card.
- PNB Genie App provides its customers with the facility of card activation for international and domestic use.
- With this, transaction limits can be set for ATM, e-commerce, POS and contactless payments.
- Its password or PIN can also be reset through this PNB Genie app.