The largest bank in the nation, State Bank of India, provides a range of credit cards, each of which is specifically created to satisfy the needs of the cardholders in terms of money. You can apply for all of its cards online from the comfort of your house.
How to apply online?
It’s simple to apply for an SBI credit card online. The SBI website states that you must follow the steps listed below if you want to apply for an SBI card online.
- Visit the SBI website’s “Credit Cards” page and choose the category of card that best fits your needs.
- Click “Apply Now” to begin filling out the online application form. Then click “Submit.”
- Following that, a prompt decision based on the given data will be given to you.
- If your application is accepted, a representative from SBI Card will call you for verification.
- You receive the card following the required verification.
To apply for an SBI credit card online, you will need to provide certain papers. PAN card, copy of Aadhar card (with first 8 digits) or other legal government address proof, other papers such as salary slips, income tax returns, and so on. Depending on eligibility and policy, a credit card may be required.
How to determine eligibility?
It is important to note that your credit card eligibility will be determined by a number of factors, which can be determined once you apply for an SBI credit card. There are some basic requirements that all applicants must meet.
- The minimum age is 21 years.
- The maximum age is 70 years.
- Job Type – Salaried or Self-Employed
- Other requirements include a consistent source of income, a decent credit score, and so on.
How to track progress?
If you have already applied for an SBI credit card, you can track your application or obtain your credit card application by visiting the SBI website. Under the ‘Track Credit Card Application’ column at the bottom of the website page, you will be able to enter your application or reference number to check status. To obtain the credit card application, you may also enter your initial name and cellphone number in the column at the bottom of the page.