Cash withdrawal was one of the most cumbersome banking processes once. The advent of ATMs made cash withdrawal very easy. Now, banking is becoming more and more digitized these days. Now, you need even a card to withdraw from an ATM. Cardless withdrawal is not only simple but also safer than card withdrawal. Several major banks like SBI, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, BoB etc. are providing this service to their customers. Here’s how you can withdraw cash without debit cards.
State Bank of India:
- You need net banking to avail of this service.
- Login to your Yono app and click on the Yono Cash.
- Now, click on ‘request Yono cash’.
- Now enter the amount that you want to withdraw from the ATM.
- After this, you need to create a 6 digit Pin of your own choice and remember this. The validity of this Pin is four hours.
- Once you submit the request, you will receive a Yono Cash transaction number from the bank on your registered mobile number.
- Then you need to use this number and the PIN set by you at any of SBI’s cardless enabled ATMs.
- Now, at the ATM, you need to choose the option Card-Less Transaction on the home screen of the ATM and enter the details.
Read more: Using A Credit Card? Follow These 5 Tips To Make Your Transactions Safer And Prudent
ICICI Bank :
- Go to the ‘iMobile’ app and Login into it. Now, choose ‘Services’. Under services select ‘Cash Withdrawal at ICICI Bank ATM’.
- Now, enter the desired amount. Choose the account from which you want to withdraw.
- Now, create a 4-digit temporary PIN and submit.
- Ensuing which you will receive an OTP through SMS.
- Now, go to any ICICI ATM and choose Cardless Cash Withdrawal.
- After this select, the option ‘enter mobile number‘.
- After filling mobile number and reference OTP enter the temporary PIN you created
- Now choose the amount for withdrawal and your transaction will be successful.
Bank of Baroda:
- Bank of Baroda account holders need to open the BOB M-connect Mobile Banking app and generate an OTP for the cardless transaction.
- Now, login to the app and select the Premium Services tab.
- After this, choose the Cash on Mobile service.
- Now select your Account number and enter the amount to submit the request.
- Once you submit the request, you will receive an OTP from your bank on your registered mobile number.
- Notably, this OTP will remain valid only for 15 minutes and within this time you need to withdraw the money.
- Once you reach an BOB ATM, select the Cash on Mobile option on the screen.
- Here you have to enter the received OTP and enter the amount.
Also read: What Are Different Online Modes Of Payment In India?
Kotak Mahindra Bank:
- Sign in to Kotak net banking or Login through the mobile banking app.
- Here users have to register the beneficiary’s name, mobile number and address. However, this process of registration is a one-time process.
- After registration, the beneficiary can withdraw cash from any Kotak Mahindra ATM. You can add yourself as a beneficiary as well as others
- To with cash, select the option of cardless cash withdrawal on the ATM screen.
- The beneficiary will be able to withdraw money by entering his/her mobile number, sender and SMS codes and the cash amount.